The Quantum VX, an all new, premium 9-seater bus packed with luxury, space, convenience and safety features like you've never seen or experienced in a Quantum before. This is the Quantum reimagined.
The Quantum VX has been designed to impress - inside and out, Boldly styles with a sophisticated and assertive presence, no onlooker can be left unmoved by its aura of exceptionality.
It’s impossible not to be reminded of the well-appointed interior of a private
jet when revelling in the Quantum VX’s commodious and dream-like cabin.
To accentuate the VX’s glasshouse effect, the roof and pillars are covered
in material, while the seats and lower panels can be ordered either in beige
or black leather, to form an arresting high-contrast trim package.
Both sliding doors are electrically operated and lock automatically on pullaway, as well as being fitted with child lock, while with keyless smart entry,
the Quantum VX can be entered and locked on exit without the key fob ever
leaving the driver’s pocket.
A melange of woodgrain, LED mood lighting and satin chrome adornments
spread across different sections, underlines the inviting sensation of
abundance, characteristic of a premium luxury vehicle. Soft padding also
abounds and high-quality stitching is used throughout.
- Driver, front passenger, side front, curtain and driver-knee airbags.
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), whereby excess brake pressure is modulated to allow for continued tyre rotation under extreme braking conditions, where excessive pressure would ordinarily lock the brakes and induce a skid, eliminating the ability to turn and prolonging the braking distance and possibly leading to a loss of control.
- Brake Assist (BA) is the pre-emptive identification of an emergency braking situation through which additional braking force is automatically applied to reduce the braking distance.
- Vehicle-Stability Control (VSC) to keep you in control and the vehicle pointing straight when on slippery surfaces by individually applying braking to each tyre where necessary.
- Hill-Assist Control (HAC) so that you don’t need to worry about rolling back when pulling off from a sharp incline.
- Trailer Sway Control (TSC) to keep you and your trailer safe by minimising lateral movement from cross winds and road surface changes
The wellness of its passengers remains the Quantum VX’s
ultimate priority. Dual-zone automatic climate control
(split and individually adjustable between front and rear)
keeps the ambient temperature inside at the desired level,
no matter what it’s like outside. Each seat has its own
individual LED reading lamp, cup holder, seatback pocket
in front, USB charging port and is trimmed in partial leather.
The driver’s seat is 8-way electrically adjustable and the
rear first row seats can be heated.